If the key decision makers, executives, and critical employees were to make a list of the most important components of your companyâ€™s success, what would they write down? In most cases, aspects like human capital, specific employees, intangibles like patents and licenses, and core activities would find their way to the top of the list. What about considering this from a marketing, advertising, or branding point of view? Where are your customers coming from, and how are they finding you? Ask any industry leader or successful modern corporation, and you will undoubtedly find their websites somewhere on the list.
Grow Your Business with a Professional WordPress Site
When it comes to the importance of a corporate website, the truth is in the numbers. From your siteâ€™s load time (40 percent of people leave pages that take longer than three seconds to load) to color scheme (sites with a dark color scheme report 2 percent growth on average), the value is in the details. In todayâ€™s crowded internet landscape, just having a website isnâ€™t enough. You need a website that is effective, compelling, and aesthetically pleasing. Why is this so?
- Did you know that 93 percent of business purchase decisions start online? More specifically, 93 percent of business purchase decisions start with the customer searching for products or services with a search engine like Google, Bing, or Yahoo. Without a website, you are essentially eliminating nine out of every ten potential customers. Having a website allows you to even the playing field.
- In todayâ€™s technological environment, you are simply expected to have a website. The lack of an online presence raises red flags for potential customers and causes them to question your brand. A quality website puts them at ease.
- Lead capturing. For the money you spend on a professional website, the cost per lead is significantly lower than any other acquisitions efforts you can make in the field. With the proper marketing, upkeep, and optimization, your site can reach thousands, and even millions, of potential buyers.
All Sites are Not Created Equal
With all of that being said, itâ€™s important to know that all sites are certainly not created equal. If you are going to invest in a website, it must be of the highest quality. Todayâ€™s internet consumers have options and will not work with a company that doesnâ€™t exude professionalism, quality, and value.
From the corporate side of this situation, this means you need to find the right content management system (CMS) and an experienced and professional web design team to go with it. As for the first part â€“ finding the right CMS â€“ here are a few tips:
- Avoid the unknown. Experts say there are hundreds â€“ possibly thousands â€“ of CMS options. When searching for the system that matches your needs, avoid obscure and unknown ones. Go with a proven CMS that meets your demands.
- Find a match. The content management system you choose should be efficient at addressing whatever the main function and purpose of your website is. Depending on whether your site is intended to be static, fluid, or a fully functional ecommerce site will dictate which direction you go.
- Be creative. The template engine should be intuitive and simple for your web designer to use. This will allow for optimal creativity, design, and editing.
WordPress: The Preferred CMS
While you should do your own research and find out the facts for yourself, a professional web design team will quickly tell you that WordPress is the preferred CMS in todayâ€™s market. With its ease-of-use as a flexible open-source platform, WordPress allows designers to do more with less. The biggest benefits include:
- WordPress has some of the most intuitive standard features of any CMS available. Additionally, the back end has remained the same for a number of years, which allows for optimal usability.
- Another one of the reasons WordPress is the preferred CMS is because of the thousands of available themes, features, and plugins available through the open-source community.
- Ultimately, WordPressâ€™ experience is unbeatable by its competitors. Itâ€™s the most experienced CMS available, and it has the ability to properly adapt to changes along the way.
Itâ€™s all of these reasons and more that cause 14.7 percent of the top one million websites in the world to choose WordPress. While going with WordPress is an important first decision, even more important is choosing whom to team up with to get the most out of your siteâ€™s potential.
Why Experience Matters
Even after choosing to use WordPress as their CMS, many intelligent businesspeople make the mistake of thinking they can handle the design phase on their own. This is in part due to the fact that WordPress is so intuitive and user-friendly. However, donâ€™t let the apparent ease-of-use tempt you to handle the process on your own. It is only with the help of a professional web development team that you can unlock the true value of WordPress.
It is much better to pay for an expert and get high quality results than it is to save a few dollars and be forced to redesign your site every month, quarter, or year. The investment you put in an experienced development team will bring high ROI and stability that canâ€™t be found elsewhere.
Specifically, the three overarching benefits of hiring a professional WordPress designer are beautiful aesthetics, high functionality, and unmatched dependability. You get what you pay for when it comes to web design, so make sure you go all the way. A halfhearted investment in WordPress will leave you with half the results.
Boise WordPress Web Design
At Oasis Interactive, we are the premier Boise WordPress web design specialists. Whether you are looking to redesign an existing website or make a grand entrance into the world of internet marketing and SEO, we are happy to help. Our team of experienced designers has a front to back understanding of web design, development, support, maintenance, and more. Whether you are a small, medium, or large business, we are ready and fully capable of helping your company accomplish its goals. For additional information and a fair-market quote, contact us today!